Sunday, February 4, 2007

New Painting

I had planned a nice quiet weekend with the paint brush. Ha! I just had to run out and buy a new computer. I really needed one. My old one along with Windows 98 just wasn't cutting it anymore. So, now I'm using Vista. The jury's still out on it. It may just take me a while to get used to it, but I'm not finding it easier. Some things are better, but it seems as though I've lost control over my computer. Simple tasks like connecting to the Internet seem so complicated. Like I said, it feels as though I'm not the one in control. I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time trying to figure things out. Simple things like finding my files. I'll hold back any judgments until I've given it enough time.



But, on the bright side, I did get some time today to get this new painting done. The reference pic came from wetcanvas.com . Gotta love wetcanvas! I'm not sure if I'll be selling this one. I might like it to hang in my house. Now, let's see if I can find the darned
pic . . .


Got it!
Untitled
8 x 10 original acrylic on canvas

No comments: