Friday, February 2, 2007

Welcome!

On the scent, 5 x 7 original acrylic on canvas
Welcome to my new blogspot! I've decided to switch from my old blog to this newer version for several reasons. Visibility with google is great, and I also wanted a blog which is easy to manage. So, this is it!
So who am I? For those who don't know who I am, my name is Carole Rodrigue. I am an artist from Northern Ontario, Canada, specializing in equine, landscape, and wildlife art. I do however paint whatever it is I am inspired to paint at the moment. I paint in acrylic. Oil used to be my prefered medium, but once I discovered acrylic paints, I've never looked back!

I will regularly be posting new creations on my blog. To start off, I'll post several pieces which I've created in January/07. To see more of my art, visit www.carolerodrigue.net

No comments: