Saturday, June 2, 2007

Paint Horses Completed

Untitled
12 x 24 original acrylic on canvas

After making some changes on this painting, I've decided to call it done. I was going to add some horses in the background, but after mulling it over all week, I decided not to. I'm now satisfied with how this turned out.

I'm also looking forward to next weekend. The small community of Warren, Ontario will be holding its 100th fair, and it's going to be a great one, loaded with horse events! I intend on being there early and leaving late, and am eager to come out with tons of fresh reference material. There should be some pretty interesting things happening.


2 comments:

Gexton said...

awesome! It's true haven't seen you put much painting up here in a while, but really sweet!
painters edmonton

painting contractor edmonton

Carole Rodrigue said...

Hi Gexton, thank you for the comment! While it's true that I don't often paint horses anymore, I do paint prolifically. I've focusing on contemporary still life, but sometimes horses do get thrown into the mix. If you look to the right columns and scroll down, you'll see that 2012-13 have been very busy in the studio! Thank you for stopping by! :-)