Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fun Morning


I was up bright and early this morning and went to a local farm to take pictures of the horses. These are Tammy and Roger's horses and there's a total of 5 on their farm. And they're all so sweet!
A rare thing happened too. For once I was on the other side of the camera! Yes, that's me in those pictures. Blame the grey. She wouldn't leave me alone and begged for attention nearly the whole time. I should've known better than to wear a white t-shirt too, lol. But this girl was so adorable! I wanted to stuff her in my car and take her home. She's a real cuddly baby, always wanting to nuzzle and hug, holding her head next to mine, cheek to cheek. I fell in love. When she wasn't begging for some loving, she was searching my person and camera case for treats. She seemed convinced I was hiding something in my camera case. The paint would at times compete for my attention too. I just love such friendly horses.
I really must thank Tammy for letting me drop by and take pictures. I'm always thankful when someone lets me visit their horses, and Lord knows, it takes a LOT of pictures to get some decent references. I'm always on the lookout for photo ops. If you're in my area and own horses, please contact me if you wouldn't mind me dropping by.
The painting I've been working on is nearing completion. I'm giving myself a few days to keep working on it and doing some fine-tuning, but it's going quite well. So, until next time, be well!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Well Carole, I'm no photographer but glad you found a couple of good pics to post. I'm really glad you had fun this morning. Please feel free to come back any time. Jasmen (the grey) would love to bug you some more.

Carole Rodrigue said...

Thanks again Tammy! I loved having Jamsen bug me . . . Your horses are all so beautiful.