Friday, July 13, 2007

New Horse

Untitled
8 x 10 original acrylic on masonite


Okay, there's a terrible glare on this piece, especially on the left bottom. It's due to both bad kitchen lighting and the necessary use of the flash for night shooting. I did finish this one on Thursday though, at about 2 minutes before midnight! I failed to post on Thursday, but I am satisfied that I've at least managed to get it done, especially considering the terrible conditions it was painted in. It really is difficult painting in there! I'll go ahead and do some underpainting on other pieces, but the real work will be postponed. And I do so hate leaving work . . . I like to work on something until I finish. I'll keep you posted! And maybe I'll even manage to come up with a surprise or two . . .

No comments: