Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Full Painting

Angelic
24 x 30 original acrylic on canvas


Here's a picture of the full painting I'd posted earlier. It's pretty much done except for a little work on the bling. Getting a decent picture's a near impossibity in there parts lately. The wind has been really fierce and today's the first day in nearly a week that it hasn't rained. But that dang wind's still howling! I'm hoping tomorrow brings nice calm weather. I have several paintings I'd like to take serious photos of and if only the weather would cooperate! You can't take a good pic indoors since the flash goes off, the lighting's off, the colours don't appear accurate . . . This photography thing's the worse part about showing your art. But I do hope you all enjoy this one anyway!

No comments: