Sunday, December 23, 2007

Season's Blessings

Hello everyone! I've managed to find a couple of minutes during this busy time to come here and wish everyone a very happy holiday season. May you and yours have a wonderful holiday and great new year! I also want to thank everyone who drops in here regularly. Many of you are regular visitors and I thank you for your interest.

The coming year is also due to bring wonderful things, artistically speaking. I'll be participating in a major project with over 150 other artists. I don't think I can speak of the details yet, but when I can, I'll clue you all in to this wonderful undertaking. It's one that'll create a lot of good for horses also, which is such a dear cause to me. Stay tuned for all the wonderful details in the coming new year.

So, in leaving, I again wish you all a happy holiday season! For those of you with horses, give'em all a nice kiss on their velvety muzzles for me! May great things come your way in the coming year also!

No comments: