Wednesday, September 3, 2008

And Here It Is!!!!

Yes folks, the mural for Le Cadeau du Cheval is finally completed and was unveiled today at Srpuce Meadows in Alberta. It's a bittersweet event for me; I'm so thrilled about the unveiling and finally seeing the mural myself, but also a touch sad at not being able to have gone there. I am hoping to one day see the mural in person, so I'll keep looking forward to that.

So, please make your way on over to www.muralmosaic.com and follow the links for the horse mural, or Le Cadeau du Cheval, then, you can click on panel #116 to see mine, Incitatus. There are sooo many beautiful panels on this mural, it must be such a site to behold in person. One day . . .

Okay, gotta go, but please contact me if you have any comments at info@carolerodrigue.net , or post them here. I sure would love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading this and we'll see you soon!

No comments: