Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Decided To Show It

"Wasn't Me!"
16 x 20 original acrylic

Okay, okay, I know I said I wouldn't show it, but here it is. I just couldn't hold back.

I was originally going to call this one Mirror, Mirror and not have the lunaria spread around, but I decided that the piece needed a little something extra. So, I added the lunaria, evidently having been plucked out of the pot by the brat who's trying to look ever so innocent. Right . . .
But she is such a sweet thing, so she does get away with a lot! Too much maybe . . .

Anyway, here it is. As always, it might get some tweaking here and there before varnishing, but I think it might be pretty much done.

Gotta run but I am working on some other pieces, and should hopefully have another one to show real soon!

No comments: