Thursday, August 13, 2009

Glass Apple II

Glass Apple II
12 x 12 original acrylic on canvas


I've been a little late in posting this one. I decided to try out Windows 7 and this caused me issues while working with photos. So, I hate having to waste precious time learning tech stuff, so I'll switch back to Vista. At least I had that one all figured out . . .

And so there you have it, the second installment in the glass apple series. This one is darker than the first, but the apples are all being painted on the same size frames: 12 x 12 gallery wrap canvas which needs no framing. Both apple paintings are for sale for $400.00 CDN each. Contact me at info@carolerodrigue.net to inquire about this piece, or any painting. Paypal is available!

I've already started working on a horse piece and plan on doing a couple in the next little while. This one is of a Standardbred mare in winter and I'm planning on taking late evening drives this weekend in search of the perfect pasture/sunset shots of several horses. Wish me luck on my hunt! I know what I have in mind, and it's just to find the right place with the right amount of horses, and lighting.

I've also got some tarnished silver goblets I've been polishing up. These were found for $2.50 for the pair, and they're silver! They're starting to look like new again with some heavy cleaning. These were black when I picked them up, and I mean black!

Well, it's late, and I must get going and do some more stuff before bed. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: