Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best Wishes for the Season

Hi everyone, shame on me for neglecting my blog as of late! I am working on a couple of pieces, and will have a horse portrait done within the next week. After that, it's on to completing a rather large still life I'd started in November.

I also wanted to give this link for anyone reading who is an artist. I read Clint Watson's blog daily and thought this post was too amazing not to share! I tried posting the whole article, but wasn't able to post it in its original condition with all links appearing, so I'll just provide the shortcut. Let me know what you think!
http://clintwatson.net/blog/15768/The-Hunger-The-Void-The-Logos-and-The-Ultimate-Gifts

I also wanted to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, and prosperous New Year! I'll be back soon with a painting and my goal list for the upcoming year. Well, maybe . . . I'm not too good at those . . .  :-) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you! Your honesty is refreshing and very much appreciated. I'm grateful for your feedback and glad to know that I have improved. I strive to improve in every way, so if some of it is starting to stick, then I'm glad someone is taking notice. And thanks so much for having visited my blog enough to notice and again for your comment! Hopefully I won't disappoint in the future and will keep improving.