Sunday, March 7, 2010

Solo Show

Hello everyone!  No completed work to post yet. I'm still working on a few pieces and struggling to find extra time to get things done. But they will get done!

I though I would drop in for a quick announcement, and that is in regards to my first solo show. Yes! I will be having my first solo show this summer from June 15th to July 31st, at Northern Flavours on Beech St. in Sudbury. Northern Flavors is a small local eatery and food store promoting northern products, and excellent ones might I add, as well as promoting local artists. Various artists have had shows there and I can't wait to have mine! Painting will include a selection of still life and equine art. I don't have the evening for the grand opening selected yet, but I will keep you all posted as things get finalized and the time for the show comes nearer.

It would be great to meet some followers of my art and meet any art lover at the show! So, stay tuned for the final details. And thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i seriously enjoy your own posting way, very exciting,
don't quit as well as keep creating seeing that it simply just well worth to follow it.
excited to looked over alot more of your current writing, good bye :)

Carole Rodrigue said...

Thank you! Keep dropping in. Even though I haven't posted much art lately, I'm working on several pieces and am beginning to see the completion of some of these. Thanks for dropping by!