Thursday, April 8, 2010

Golden Glow


Golden Glow
16 x 20 original acrylic
Copyright 2010 Carole Rodrigue

Hello! I was finally able to finish this piece. Of course, it's night shot, so there's a glare and some parts don't show, such as the darker blues in the painting. I suppose I should always wait until I can photograph outdoors under better lighting, but hey, we've had a storm all day! If I waited around for the weather, I'd never get anything posted. So, bad shot, but I posted it anyway.

I'm still working on several pieces, and am starting to see progress. It's great when you can get to that point! I have so many ideas I need to get going on, including the mining hat series. I've also re-worked another painting I'd done a while back. It was a bull and I decided to change the color of the background. I will post that one another day. This girl's gotta work in the morning, and I've got to get to bed!

So, come back in  a few days and I'll re-post a whole new "No Bull!".  I will also have some anouncements to make in the coming month, so hold on to your britches! Is that how it's said?  :-s 

Take care everyone, and thank you for dropping in!

2 comments:

Colette Theriault said...

Carole, this turned out really nice. I love your still lifes! Now I can't wait to see the new look of your "bull".

Carole Rodrigue said...

Thanks Colette! I just posted it. And of course,your comments are always so very much appreciated!