Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Website Address!

Hi everyone,

I've been busy, yes, painting and also with creating a new website!  New paintings are coming soon, but in the meantime, be sure to check out the new website and bookmark it! 

The new site will have great features, such as built in blog, newsletter subscription, and other stuff to come in the future.  So, why did I switch?  I decided to go with a Fine Art Studio Online (FASO) site because they are geared toward artists and have features which are very beneficial to artists!  I've just completed working on the new site, but I do love it so much more, already!

Also, if you'll note, my website is no longer a .net , but a .com .  Be sure to check it out!

www.carolerodrigue.com     Yes, I've written it in bigger font.  ;-)

1 comment:

drawingtools said...

A new website will surely brings lots of connection to you. I know this will help you for better and wider appreciation of your works that will encourage higher value of your art. draw