Sunday, September 26, 2010

Exhibitions

Hi everyone, even though I have a blog on Google's site, I will begin posting through my website as well.

I wanted to give you a bit of information on this, my first blog post on my site.  First, I've been selected to participate in the Northern Ontario Arts Association Annual Juried Exhibition!  My painting, Heritage I, has been juried into the competition and will travel with the exhibition throughout selected Northern Ontario locations.  The schedule is not yet posted on the NOAA site yet, but keep your eyes on it in case it should find its way in your area! 

Also, the Sudbury Art Club will be having its annual fall show at the CNIB in Sudbury October 22, 23, and 24.  The club has extended the show by one day this year.  I will be participating and hope to see some of you!  More information about the show can be found on the club's blog which you can find by clicking here.


 

1 comment:

Liquid &Tunsie said...

love your art. wish you blessings in the competition.