Monday, January 10, 2011

Shih Tzu Work In Progress Photo


Taja (work in progress)18 x 14 original acrylic
There you have it, my dog's work in progress. I was finally able to figure out some glitches and post the photo. It only took a couple of days, but there you go. That's technology for you! You download some stuff to "improve" your web experience, but then you discover a lot of bugs occuring because of this "improved" technology. Hmph! Very frustrating!
Here I've posted only a close up shot of the work in progress. It's taking me longer than anticipated. I'm still working on some detailing and tweaking, as well as getting the lighting effect I want. Hopefully things go as I can see them in my mind. I know what I want it to look like, so I don't want to prematurely call this one done only to be unsatisfied down the line and always regret the final work. So, I'll keep at it and you will see the finished work as soon as I see it finished! Thanks so much for dropping in!

2 comments:

Colette Theriault said...

Looking really good Carole...you are hiding the rest on purpose...I know!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Lol Colette! Not hiding anything, but I should have it done in a few days. I had to contemplate a few things about it and didn't want to rush. It's one of my new resolutions, to not rush my art anymore!