Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Art Show


Hello everyone!  I'm stopping by quickly to announce and invite you all to next week's Sudbury Art Club Annual Spring Show.  You can see all the info by clicking the above image; it'll pop up larger.  For that weekend only, my smaller works from the Little Treasures collection will be sold for $40.00.  That is an excellent price for anyone wanting to collect original works of art!

And for more news, I've recently been invited to join The International Guild of Realism!  I'm so excited about having been juried into this wonderful group of artists. Please be sure to check out their site!

Also, there is now a website for the Backstreet Gallery where some of my art is exhibited. It's part of the French River Cultural Industries Council and there are several wonderful artists showing their art.  I was very impressed with the art when I visited, and if you're ever in the French River area, make sure you stop by there! There is so much wonderful art in the North. 

I've been working on some more art as well. One should be done for the show, and I'm working on getting some smaller 5 x 7's out as well. So, time's of the essence, and I need to get back to work!  I will keep you all posted with more news and art soon!  Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: