Saturday, February 25, 2012

Soon . . .


Pearls of Wisdom (work in progress detail)
16 x 20 oil
Copyright 2012 Carole Rodrigue


Hello friends!  The painting is almost done.  Almost!  I'm still working on final details to the pearls and background, which I'm hoping to be done with tomorrow.  I'm really looking forward to begin a new piece.  Still life, or landscape, or equine . . .  hhmmm.  I'll sleep on it tonight. Knowing myself though, I'll be planning out a piece and decide on one, then once I go to start, I often end up starting something completely different.  We'll see where my whims take me.  :-) 

Thanks again for dropping in and having a look.  Stay tuned and come back because the final and whole photo of the painting might be posted in the next 24-48 hours!

1 comment:

Colette Theriault said...

Looking forward to the unveiling!!!