Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bottles

Bottles
16 x 20 original oil
Copyright Carole Rodrigue 2012


Bottles is completed and another painting has also been completed as well.  This photo is not clear.  I really need to get some quality photographs done with my good camera and update my site.  I had taken some the other day, outside, but once I looked at them on the computer, there was too much glare even though taken in the shade.  I'm hoping to be able to take good shots tomorrow.  Thanks for looking, and the new painting follows.  Hope you enjoy them!

P.S.  The Sudbury Art Club's Spring Show is next weekend at the CNIB Hall at the corner of Regent and York in Sudbury.  There will be a wine and cheese on Friday night and it's free for anyone to attend.  Please do come pay us a visit, enjoy a glass of wine, look at wonderful art, and meet great artists!  It starts Friday at 7:00, then runs Sat. and Sunday from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm on Sunday.  I will post the official poster invite tomorrow.  

 
Tea Pot n' Things
14 x 11 original oil on canvas
Copyright Carole Rodrigue 2012

No comments: