Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pastel Cat and Arabian Horse Portraits

Sleepy Head
12 x 10 original pastel on velour
Copyright Carole Rodrigue 2012 


Tiny Dancer
12 x 10 original pastel on velour
Copyright Carole Rodrigue 2012


Tonight my friends, I am offering you a deal, a very good deal.  But first, let me start by briefly writing about the two pieces above.  One is of my cat after a nap, hence the title.  The other piece is of a gorgeous Arabian horse I used to share lease.  Her name is Dancer and she's such a wise and gentle horse.  She's up there in years, but she was still great to ride and learn to ride on.  I have endless reference materials of both my cat and Dancer so you will probably see more work with them in the future. 

As for this deal I am offering you . . .  for a limited time only I am offering 12 x 10 pastel pet portraits for only $100.00.  Yes, that is right!  Only $100.00!!!  Why you ask?  Because I'm an artist and artists love to create, however, art that sits in my studio takes up a lot of room. I can't forever keep painting my pets. I want to offer people an opportunity to be able to afford a professional, realistic portrait of their pet for a very, very modest price.  So, keep me working!  Send me your photos and I'll send you a portrait!  And please, go tell your friends and family.  I won't mind, really, I won't.  =)  

So how does this work?  Just go to my website at www.carolerodrigue.com and go to the contact page.  From there you can message me directly and then we can discuss the project.  I'm very much looking forward to hearing from you!  Thanks for dropping in. 

No comments: