Monday, October 29, 2012

Another New Still Life With an Apple!

 
Temptation
18 x 24 Oil
Copyright Carole Rodrigue 2012


Yes, I seem to be on an apple kick.  But I love it!  This one is another piece for my April show.  I'm almost done my work on another piece, and yes, there is an apple in the next one also, although it's glass.

The paintings one can come up with using apples is limitless, red ones, green ones, fake ones, different varieties . . .  Oh the possibilities! 

But there you have it folks and now I must be off to clean paint brushes. I hope you like this one and I also hope to post another this week if I'm done. I'm so eager to get on with a new one!  And yes, maybe there will be a few more apple pieces to come before I move on to something else. 

Thank you for dropping in and for those of you braving Sandy, stay safe! 

No comments: