Sunday, January 20, 2013

Still Life with Red Roses



 
Passion
20 x 30 oil
Carole Rodrigue Copyright 2013
 
 
Happy Belated New Year everyone!

Blogger has been giving me issues lately so I'm now posting via mobile. For this reason, I'll keep it short.

I'm happy to be posting my first painting for 2013. This painting was a struggle to get through, and I did utter a few choice words here and there throughout its progress, but I manage to get through it. I do hope you enjoy it.

I've also completed another painting today and I will share it tomorrow, so please make sure you come back. Thanks for dropping in and I'll be back tomorrow!

P.S.  Did you notice the Follow button on the top left of this page? Come follow me on Twitter!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

This is an amazing painting to start off the year with, Carole! Congratulations!

Carole Rodrigue said...

I'm glad you like this one. Thank you!