Sunday, March 10, 2013

Red Venetian Mask

Hi everyone! Still busy painting and getting ready for my show next month. I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. There are still so many ideas for paintings that I would love to do for this show, but so little time left.

Here's the latest work I've completed. It's a poor quality pic taken with my iPad. It's just not possible to take my art outside this winter to take proper photos in decent light.I hope you like it, and I also hope you can make it to the exhibit to see it in person!


"Secret Souls"
24 x 18, oil
Carole Rodrigue Copyright 2013

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

AMAZING!! I really like this piece, Carole!! I wish I can make it to the show! Its definitely going to be successful!!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

I'm so happy you like it! It really looks so much better in person. And thank you also about the show. The anticipation and frayed nerves as the date nears is indescribable! :-)