Monday, March 4, 2013

Solo Exhibit in April!

Hello everyone! I'm still very busy in the studio finishing a couple more pieces for my show in April. There are, of course, a lot of other final preparations to complete, such as framing, varnishing, cataloging, and other details. One of those final details is sending out invitations, so allow me to invite you to my show, to be held throughout April at Artists on Elgin, in Sudbury, Ontario. There will be an opening reception on Saturday, April 6, 2013, between 1:00-4:00. There is no fee, and everyone is welcome. Please come and see my art. It is for sale too. I would love to meet you!

P.S. I'm attaching an invite as well as posting a photo of "Return to Sender" framed. I absolutely love the effect created, as though a real package is sitting, floating in the frame as though you could just grab it and pull it out. Intended result achieved. :-)





No comments: