Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Contemporary Still Life


"Le Rendezvous"
14 x 18, oil
Carole Rodrigue, Copyright 2013


Well, it's been about one month since my last post. My solo exhibit at Artists on Elgin was a great success and I was very fortunate to have been invited to show my work there. I sold some artwork, and the reception went exceptionally well.  To top things off, I have also been juried as regular member artist, so that means I will be showing my work there on a regular basis. How wonderful is that? Very!

And what would a post be without some new art to share? Here's my latest painting.  It's a very tongue in cheek piece. I do enjoy a chuckle and perhaps a little controversy at times. You do have to play around with art once in a while. 

I hope you enjoy this one. Thanks for dropping in! 






No comments: