Thursday, June 20, 2013

Apples with Books Still Life


Apples with Books
18 x 14 Oil
Carole Rodrigue Copyright 2013


There you have it, a still life life with apples and books, and a seashell.  Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to settle on a title for this? I decided on this one because of the obvious.  Sometimes trying to come up with something more clever than what something is just doesn't work, or just doesn't sound very clever. The painting is much richer looking in person also.

I've also started a small 8 x 10 yesterday, another apple with plums.  Seems like there's something about apples . . .

Thanks again for dropping in, and I'll be back in a couple of days with a new painting!



2 comments:

hmuxo said...

BEAUTIFUL still life!!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Hilda, thank you so much again. I was just having a look at your work again and have to tell you how great it is!

Thanks again for stopping by. :-)