Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bag of Plums Painting of the Day


Bag of Plums
5 x 7 Oil on gessoed hard board
Carole Rodrigue copyright 2013

Since I have so many plums, plums it is!  I'm having so much fun with these fruit in a bag that I'm also considering pears and peaches.  The apple one also has inspired me to paint a larger one which is similiar, but not the same and will have some variation and added fruit.  Stay tuned!  Did you know that you can collect these little gems for an extremely low price? Collecting original art has never been so affordable. You can bid for this one on eBay by clicking here. 

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful bag of plums, Carole!!
I love the vivid color of this fruit and you painted the bag perfectly...

Carole Rodrigue said...

I appreciate the comment Hilda. Thanks! And thanks for stopping by again. :-)