Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Campbell's Tomato Soup Daily Painting


Campbell's Tomato Soup
5 x 7 Oil on masonite
Carole Rodrigue  Copyright 2013

Here's today's painting a day.  This was not what I had planned on painting today but I saw this morning that it was Andy Warhol's birthday today, so there was a change of plans.  How lucky was I to have a can of tomato soup in my cupboard! I don't even eat tomato soup . . .

I could have kept on working on this piece but since it's a daily painting, the point is to get as much done in as little time as possible.  So there it is, and you can bid on this painting by clicking here. 

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

m'm good!!! Just like the slogan!!
Excellent painting, Carole!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Lol! It never crossed my mind, but thank you yet again. Blogger should hand out frequent visitor points, or air miles, or something. I appreciate your comment, as always :-)