Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Apple & Copper Pot Painting of the Day


Apple & Copper Pot
5 x 7 Oil on hardboard
Carole Rodrigue Copyright 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labour Day weekend.  I took time off from my labours and relaxed for a bit, although I did begin a larger painting.  This little treasure was painted today for my daily painting.  I found this old copper pot a few years ago at a second hand store and it's such a great little thing to add warmth and life to paintings.

This painting is available through auction on eBay by clicking here.



Lemon & Creamer No. 2
5 x 7 Oil on hardboard
Carole Rodrigue Copyright 2013
SOLD
 
 
I did work yesterday, Labour Day, although this one was  a private commission.  You can have your own commission as well.  Just contact me through my website by clicking here.

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

This copper pot is gorgeous...
Beautiful painting!!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Thanks Hilda!