Sunday, September 29, 2013


Fall Leaves & Small Pumpkin
5 x 7 Oil on hard board
Carole Rodrigue Copyright 2013

This little fall treasure was painted last week but wasn't posted until this weekend.  The reason? I was in Banff for the week enjoying the greatest vacation ever in the mountains and at the Banff Springs Hotel.  It was more enjoyable than I ever dreamed and I started missing the place as soon as I left.  So, because of this vacation, I didn't want to list a painting on eBay if I couldn't be around to ship it.  Now I'm back, and here it is!  I hope you enjoy this one, and if you do, you can click here to bid on eBay. 

Before signing off, here are a couple of photos from the trip.  The first one was taken during our visit at Lake Louise, and the second is the view from my room on the day we left.  There was no snow on the mountains when we got there but by the time we left, they were all covered and magical.





2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful Fall painting, Carole. I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation!!!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Thank you Hilda! I love fall with all its rich tones. :-)