Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tomato & Garlic Painting of the Day


Tomato & Garlic
5 x 7 Oil on hard board
Carole Rodrigue Copyright 2013

In case you were wondering, I wake up most days having no idea what I'll be painting.  This morning was no different but within an hour I knew what I had to paint.  The tomato plants in my garden are bursting with luscious fruit and here is one of them.  I hope you like this one.  If you do, you can click here to bid on eBay. 

Also, tonight my friend Ray Thoms had his reception for his new book on Sudbury, then and now. The book is called: Sudbury, A Retrospective View.  You can look up the book to purchase it at www.sudburybook.com  

Here's a photo of me wishing Ray much success this evening at the SRO lounge where he held his reception.  Best of luck Ray!





2 comments:

hmuxo said...

A tomato and garlic!! Perfect combination!! Beautifully painted!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Gotta love a good garden tomato at this time of year. Thanks for your wonderful comment Hilda! :-)