Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Apple, Walnut, & Copper


Apple, Walnut, & Copper
5 x 7 Oil on hard board
Carole Rodrigue Copyright 2013

I woke up this morning with a nasty cold that's hit me hard.  It was so tempting to just stay in bed all day but I had to paint. This is today's painting and I must admit that I wasn't so sure of myself painting while feeling so awful, but I'm more than satisfied with the results.  I hope you are too, and if the answer is yes, then you can click here to bid on eBay.  Bidding starts at $25.00 

2 comments:

Colette Theriault said...

I love the choice of colors and warm light on this piece Carole!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Thank you Colette! Deciding on backgrounds can be just as tough as the painting itself. I love it when it all comes together nicely and feels right.