Monday, October 21, 2013

Two Daily Paintings


Silver & Peach
5 x 7 Oil on hard board
Carole Rodrigue copyright 2013


Pumpkin Pie
5 x 7 Oil on hard board
Carole Rodrigue copyright 2013
 
 
Today I'm posting a couple of photos.  I painted the pumpkin pie yesterday but didn't have time to do all of my blogging and posting, so I'm adding it to today's slot. The peach with silver goblet was painted today.  I hope you enjoy these! You can click on the corresponding links above under the photos to bid on eBay.  Bidding starts at only $0.99! 

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

Always a pleasure to visit you, Carole!!! Both of these are terrific..the silver goblet is amazing and I can feel the fuzzy peach!

Carole Rodrigue said...

I always enjoy having you stop by! Thank you for the wonderful comments. :-)

canvas said...

nice still life!! you are so good at silver painting!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Thank you! Painting silver and reflective surfaces is something that I really love. A peace of art with something shiny in it seems to catch the eye. :-)