Monday, October 28, 2013

What's New?

Hey everyone, I've been busy busy painting and creating my first YouTube video. Yes!  I compiled the daily paintings I created between August to October and made a video with these. You can see the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knhCDS1ZKHc&feature=youtu.be 

Please don't be afraid to share this video!

I also have a couple of paintings up for auction.  One is a new daily painting, and the other is a larger piece from a few months ago.


Apple & Cinnamon
5 x 7 Oil on hard board
Carole Rodrigue copyright 2013



Silver Apple, Plums, & Cherry
8 x 10 Oil on masonite
Carole Rodrigue copyright 2013
 
 
The silver apple piece has a starting bid of only $49.99! Keep in mind my friends that this is NOT a daily painting.  This is a regular painting that took about one week to work on.  I normally charge $175.00 for an 8 x 10, so this is an excellent deal for an original oil painting! Please don't forget to check out my website to see my other paintings.  With Christmas coming, now is the perfect time to make plans to purchase an original Rodrigue piece!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 


No comments: