Monday, November 25, 2013

Shaggy & Mylie, Commissions


Shaggy
11 x 14 oil
Copyright Carole Rodrigue
SOLD


Commissions have been filling up my studio time these past couple of weeks but I certainly am not complaining! These two were completed this week and instead of writing two blog posts, I decided on just one. I need to hurry and complete another dog commission! I'm really enjoying this change. It seems this is the only time of year I get to paint animals anymore so I'll just take it as it comes and go with the flow.

Don't forget, if you would like to have your pet painted, an 11 x 14 on canvas is $200 and an 8 x 10 is $175. I can't guarantee regular mail shipping will get them there for Christmas, but courrier can be arranged. Mind you, an 8 x 10 done on masonite ships quite nicely and inexpensively in a bubble mailer, regular light parcel mail.  Contact me!

Mylie
11 x 14 oil
Copyright Carole Rodrigue
SOLD

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

You're amazing! These are wonderful!!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

And you're too kind! Thank you!