Sunday, December 15, 2013

Two New Paintings




Macintosh Apples
8 x 10 oil on masonite 
Carole Rodrigue copyright 2013
Not for sale, but you can win it! :-D

Hello art loving friends! This painting was created especially so that I can give it away to one lucky winner.  One lucky person will get this painting absolutely free once my Facebook page reaches 1000 likes! 

So how can you win this? Just go to my Facebook page, click "like" on my page, find the post about the giveaway for this painting, share the post, then write done in the post's thread.  Once my page reaches 1000 likes, I will have a draw and the winner will have this painting shipped to their home!

I've also completed a new commissioned still life which I am also attaching. Hope you like them both!



Camembert & Grapes
5 x 7 oil
Carole Rodrigue copyright 2013
SOLD, private commission

No comments: