Monday, April 14, 2014

Red Pear & Bottle Daily Painting


Red Pear & Bottle 
5 x 7 Oil on hardboard
Carole Rodrigue  ©2014


Hi friends, this painting is now up for auction on eBay.  It was painted spontaneously last night. Really! I had NO plans on painting last night but I had purchased these beautiful red pears and was just playing around with different set ups, trying to decide on something that I was going to paint today.  A little while later, I stopped, and said, "Wow!"  I had completed a painting! I had to laugh at myself since these things don't often happen and usually require more planning.  It's a truly great thing though to get caught in the flow like that, and indescribable.  There's a sense of something almost greater than yourself, some vibrant energy that takes the lead and enables you to create without thought or judgment.  It's just, getting caught in the flow! That's the best way to describe it.  Oh, and I really, really love being in the flow.  :-D

I hope you like this one.  If you do, you can click here to bid on eBay.

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Excellent!!! I love the deep rich colors! nice work!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Thanks! :-D