Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sweet & Sour, Lemon & Sugar Dish Daily Painting


Sweet & Sour
5 x 7 Oil on hardboard
Carole Rodrigue © 2014

Hello friends, I can't tell you how great it feels to be painting again.  I just love painting lemons, almost as much as apples, so I felt compelled to paint one again. This one has just been listed on eBay with a low starting bid of $24.99 US.  If you like this one, please click here to bid.

Now it's back to painting a very large 48 x 48 canvas I've been working on for a show I'll be participating in this June comprising of only very large works! I'm almost done this one and need to start another very large one pronto, as well as daily works.  Have a great day folks and thanks for looking! <3

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Love the lemon and the dish is fantastic! Wonderful still life, Carole!!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Thank you so much! And thanks for stopping by too. :-)