Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tiffany's Box & Charm Daily Painting


Tiffany's Box & Charm
8 x 10 Oil on hardboard
Carole Rodrigue ©2014


Okay, I must say, if ever there was a painting that I've created that put me in a cheerful spring mood, this one is it! I worked all day on this one, so it's a steal at the open bidding price.  Well, all of my eBay listings are a steal . . . Anyway, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed painting this one.  I must admit I played with a few greens before giving myself a smack on the side of the head when I finally figured my correct mixture.  After several tries, I got a paint mix that satisfied my eye.  I love this painting! If you do too, you can click here to bid on eBay.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and enjoy the long weekend! <3

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

BEAUTIFULLY PAINTED!!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

I'm glad you enjoy this one! Have a great weekend. :-)