Monday, May 12, 2014

Onion Soup Painting a Day


Onion Soup
8 x 10 Oil on Canvas Panel
Carole Rodrigue ©2014

Today was a cold day here, the kind of day that makes one hungry for a nice comforting bowl of soup.  So, with that in mind, I decided to paint this onion with an onion soup dish.  I've been really enjoying painting with whites lately, so why break the trend? This one is now up for bids on eBay by clicking here.

Before I go, I also wanted to announce that Cup of Earl II was selected by art critic Brian Sherwin as FASO's daily art pick last week.  You can see this here.  Cup of Earl has been sold as of tonight.  :-)

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Congratulations, Carole! This is beyond realism!
Gorgeous piece....

Carole Rodrigue said...

Your comments are always so great to receive! I appreciate you stopping by again. Thank you. :-)