Thursday, May 22, 2014

Orange Slice Daily Painting


Orange Slice
5 x 7 Oil
Carole Rodrigue ©2014

I'll be taking a few days off to work on my giant violin painting, but I just had to get this one done this morning.  It's listed on eBay for a low starting bid of only $0.01.  That's right.  eBay's a place to do crazy things.  You can click here to place a bid.

I've also got the official invitation for a show I'm participating in next month here in Sudbury.  Everyone is welcome for the opening reception and I do hope to meet some of you there! There's no admittance fee and refreshments will be served.  I promise it will be a fantastic show full of fabulous giant paintings!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

The best of luck with your show, Carole..I know it will be successful. and I wish I can join you. The orange slice is perfectly painted.!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Thank you! Im really looking forward to it. I think this will be the first of its kind here, all giant paintings. :-)