Monday, May 19, 2014

Royal Albert China Teacup Daily Painting


Cup of Earl III
6 x 6 Oil
Carole Rodrigue 2014


I wasn't going to paint anything today seeing as it's Victoria Day here in Canada, but I couldn't help myself.  I got this gorgeous Royal Albert teacup the other day and just could not put off painting it any longer! And how fitting is it to paint a Royal Albert cup on this day of Queen Victoria's birthday? Prince Charles and Camilla are also in the country visiting.  So, Today was as good a day as any to paint this.

You may click here to bid on eBay.  Thanks for dropping in!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

These cups always bring back memories of living home.. my mom had a beautiful set of dishes that reminds me of this...so very nostalgic!! This is a beautiful piece, Carole! once again you never disappoint us.

Carole Rodrigue said...

I'm always humbled when something I created has helped someone feel something or brought back fond memories. I think that's the greatest reward. Thank you. :-)