Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Cup of Earl IV Daily Painting


Cup of Earl IV
8 x 10 oil
Carole Rodrigue ©2014

The peonies are finally in bloom up here, late by a couple of weeks I'd dare to guess.  These are from my garden, and are so fragrant.  I brought them into the house last night, along with their company of ants by the way.  I couldn't resist painting them with the Royal Albert teacup.  Old Country Roses and  freshly cut peonies.  I absolutely love how they go together.  If you love it too, you can click here to bid.  It is listed for only $50.00.

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

This is a gorgeous piece... and peonies are one of my favorite flowers...I didn't have a good blooming year but hopefully next year.! and yes, those ants love them! I love the teacup and the beautiful reflections...!!! you're amazing!!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

That's so kind of you to say! Thank you!