Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Egg & Eggshells Daily Painting


Egg & Eggshells
5 x 7 Oil
Carole Rodrigue ©2014

I was in the mood for eggs today.  Painting eggs are always a great exercise, as I've said before, so I often like to get back to them.  The past week has been crazy so I haven't had much time to spend on daily paintings, and it seems like I won't get a chance tomorrow either since I'll be at Artists on Elgin for part of the day, and then a private function at Open Studio where our show, The Grand Art Show, is being held.  It promises to be a fantastic evening so I'm really looking forward to it!

The La Cloche show is also around the corner, so I'm also crazy busy getting ready for that.  I still have one painting that needs finishing touches, so tonight's the night.  I might be up late, but that's the life, the artist's life.  I had started working on a magpie painting months ago and it's getting completed tonight no matter what!  I'm looking forward to sharing it too.  

Egg & Eggshells is up for bids on eBay and you can have a look at it at the above link.  Thanks for stopping by, and I'll be back! 

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Excellent painting of eggs, Carole!!! love the strong colors...