Monday, June 9, 2014

Red Apples, Daily Painting


Red Apples
5 x 7 Oil
Carole Rodrigue 2014

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a great one, and I managed to squeeze in this little treasure late last night.  It's now up on eBay for auction, so you can click on the above link if you're interested.

Also, I entered Cup of Earl III in the BoldBrush Competition and I would really appreciate if you could go over there and click "like" for my painting.  You must be logged in to Facebook for the like to count.  I appreciate everyone's support, and I'll be back with a new painting tomorrow! Have a great day! <3


2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautifully painted, Carole.. the colors are very rich!!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Thank you Hilda! I do wish blogger wouldn't alter the photo so much though. :-)