Thursday, July 31, 2014

Copper, Tomatoes, & Onion Oil Still Life


Copper, Tomatoes, & Onion
8 x 10 Oil
Carole Rodrigue ©2014


Despite having company for the week, I did manage to get this one done this afternoon during a short break.  The vine was full of tomatoes earlier this week but has dwindled down to the last two, so I tossed in an onion and my trusted old copper pot.  This had been a find at a second hand store several years back when I was looking for just such little old treasures.  I'm glad I found it since it's a favourite in many of my works.  I hope you enjoy this one, and if you do there are also other close up shots on eBay for you to enjoy.  Have a great night! 

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Omgoodness....this is such a gorgeous still life!
Love it !! One of your best.

Carole Rodrigue said...

Why thank you! I'm so glad you think this. :-D