Monday, July 7, 2014

Strawberries Daily Painting



Strawberries
6 x 6 Oil
Carole Rodrigue ©2014

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and to my American friends, I hope your 4th of July celebrations were safe and fun!

I'm overloaded with strawberries purchased at a local farm, so of course the natural thing to do was paint some.  The rest have been taken care of. There's nothing like fresh berries when in season.  Supermarket strawberries just don't compare.  If you like this painting, it's up on eBay for three days only and the starting bid is $0.99 only! 

There are ideas I'm going over for tomorrow's painting, so I hope to see you then.  I think I'm decided on what I want to do, which doesn't often happen.  Usually, these daily paintings are a last minute thought, a scramble around the house to see what I can paint.  That's the challenge in painting so often and believe me, it's not easy coming up with fresh ideas all the time.  I think that's the hardest part of the daily painting challenges. 

Have a great night!

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful color and Wow!!! does it look juicy..yum!!!