Friday, September 5, 2014

Cloud Alla Prima Study


Clouds
5 x 7 Oil
Carole Rodrigue ©2014

For some time now, I've just been itching to paint clouds.  I'm also planning on starting to do some plein air painting soon, but clouds have been beckoning. This one was painted last night, spur of the moment.  I enjoy doing these little studies and will definitely do more even though I'm primarily a still life artist.  There's no reason one can't enjoy everything.  :-)

I'm also beginning work on a large commission but will still create some small still lifes at the same time.  Did you know you can commission still life? Absolutely! Contact me if you want to commission a painting either for the holidays, or just because you're an avid art lover who just really really needs some new art.  I'm your gal.  ;-)

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Clouds are always a good subject...moment to moment changes with shapes and color make it so interesting!