Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bosc Pear Daily Painting


Bosc Pear No. 5
5 x 7 Oil
Carole Rodrigue ©2014

This little pear was painted today, alla prima.  I love painting pears, especially bosc pears.  Their color lends to a classical look that beats other pears.  I love their sexy shapes and how they sometimes appear to have a curvy bottom. This one didn't, but I love the long progression to the top of the pear, appearing ever so graceful. It's now up on eBay.  

Also, I created this short video slide show of a painting I had created last year.  So far, I'm unable to film movies but I will try to create slide shows that show a painting's progression. I painted quite differently then as I'm always changing and evolving.  Now I always tone my canvases and supports. Have a look at my video on YouTube, and I hope you like it.  Please leave a comment on YouTube if you wish.  Thanks!



1 comment:

hmuxo said...

Excellent work, Carole!!