Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Grapes & Gold Cup Still Life


Grapes & Gold Cup
6 x 6 Oil Daily Painting
Carole Rodrigue 2014

Today was a grape day.  I haven't painted them in a long time, so I was due.  I'm not sure why I haven't painted them in suck a long while because they're a delight to paint.  It's now up on eBay.

I also want to let everyone know that it's that time of year and I am accepting pet portrait commissions.  Prices start at $200.00 US for an 11 x 14 oil painting.  Contact me for more info.  There's still time, but not for long so please don't wait!  Here's a portrait I did last year, "Shaggy", and I'm told there were tears of joy when the owner saw her beloved dog's painting.  Please don't wait!


2 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful grapes and gold cup Carole...Awesome reflections in the cup!!! and Shaggy is painted perfectly..I can see why your clients loved it so much!!

Carole Rodrigue said...

Thank you on both counts!